Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Campervan in Oz

Options
  • 17-09-2009 4:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi All,
    Does anyone have any recommendations for reasonably priced Campervan hire in Oz? The missus and I will be travelling from Cairns to Sydney for 2 weeks as part of honeymoon trip around Oz in Jan 2010. If anyone has done something similar or can recommend any Hire companies I'd appreciate it. There are a lot of hire companies coming up with a quick google but I'm not finding much feedback or reviews for them. Would probably be looking for a Hitop 2-berth van, shower not required as we'd probably be stopping in camp grounds along the way anyway. Backpackers, Blitz and Campertravel seem to be the main ones. Most of the ones they are offering seem to be quite old.

Anyway any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Paul

Advertisement