Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maldron Hotel....Location please? Thanks.

Options
  • 17-09-2009 5:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭

A crowd of us are heading from a number of parts of Leinster for a night-out on Saturday the Twelfth of December.
    The Maldron's been sudgested.
    I've a reasonable idea of the town but can't place The Maldron.
    On the way in from Scalderville, there's Ferrycarrig on l.h.s. & at roundabout there' the Quality Hotel (or is it Comfort Inn or is that a separate entity?). Or is Maldron the one at round-about?
    The other option I can think of is didn't Maldron take over running of Whites' Hotel in which case Whites IS The Maldron & The Maldron IS Whites.
    Assistance appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭RandomIrl

comfort inns are all now maldrons so its the comfort inn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭DO'Carlo/Wex

RandomIrl wrote: »
    comfort inns are all now maldrons so its the comfort inn
    So we're looking at a taxi-ride in & out of town then yeah?
    Without wishing to go off-topic too much, am I correct & right in thinking that Maldron did take over running of Whites Hotel though?
    I'm not the Chief Organiser of this trip cos if I'd any in-out, I'd've negotiated somewhere else like Whites, Talbot or Riverpark where I've stayed before.
    I could just do the cheap-option & bug my cousin for a spare room up in Heatherfield for the night or even sleep in a corner in 24-Hr. Tesco!

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭hatetherain!

Its actually the old Quality Hotel you'll find directions on www.maldronhotels.com .....enjoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 kt217

pass the ferrycarrig on your left and straight thru the roundabout its 1 roundabout and then at the second roundabout you will find the maldron its a bit out from the center you will need taxis but its supposed to be a nice hotel

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

If your heading down to rosslare the next day there some really nice beaches down that way for the clear you head walk. Hotel rosslare there 2. Bus into town for a fiver.

Culletons for the grub then in Kilrane.

Lovely

• Advertisement
Advertisement