Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big B's bargain basement solo classic jukebox

• 17-09-2009 5:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭

Ok, so every time I click on "post reply" on Mike's fabulous classic jukebox thread, my internet world crashes. Yep, only on that thread. I smell a metallers' conspiracy!:pac:

Anyhoo, to amuse myself, and to share some goodies with you all, I'm going to try posting a few youtubes on here.
    Could I ask you good folks to keep posting your clips on Mike's thread instead of this one, Mike was first up & I'm just keen to see if my poxy computer can cope with the limited amount of embedding I'm going to do here. Comments are welcome though, of course!
    But I hope you enjoy the clips.
    First up is one from long before Starflake was born. Quo never made another song like this, but did make a career of other songs that are hard to tell apart.

Comments

Advertisement