Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skip hire in drogheda

Options
  • 17-09-2009 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of a reasonable priced skip hire? Im looking to clear out the old house. Any experiance with some of the local companies?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,974 ✭✭✭gipi

I've used Orange Skip Hire a few times - delivered on time, not too expensive (about 300euro for the standard size if I remember) and they were happy to put the skip into my driveway. Sorry, I don't have their number to hand, but they're usually in the newspaper ads every week.

No connection to the company other than as a customer.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭LOTTOWINNER

I used express skips recently 200 e for a builder's size skip, ph 041 6856817 087 2578229. phone for a quote.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Cheers people!!

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭faigs

No matter who you go to they'll be the same price, they're runnung a cartel! I shopped around a good bit and found no difference. But I've used Orange and the service was excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 dermot10

Hi All,
    I have to get a builders skip this week....does anyone know the best rates/company around drogheda please? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,530 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

dermot10 wrote: »
    Hi All,
    I have to get a builders skip this week....does anyone know the best rates/company around drogheda please? Thanks
    i use express skips-number is in post above- 180 for a midi skip

Advertisement