Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pints tonight

Options
  • 17-09-2009 6:13pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Rmacm and the don are down for a few nights, and as always they are up for a few pints! So if anyone is up for a a mini beers, be there tonight in the stables at 7.30 or so!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭dedon

Prob rented out a VIP section have ye?? So no one else outside the clique can get in??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

I'm fairly broke but I'll pop down anyway (maybe a quick stop at the ATM beforehand ;)), if ye don't mind anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

dedon wrote: »
    Prob rented out a VIP section have ye?? So no one else outside the clique can get in??
    I'm not sure if you want a bottle of corona or a saucer of milk after that comment :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

dedon wrote: »

Ah yes, because inviting anyone for pints is so very cliquey.

Sh!t, well tonight (last night?) was pretty ****ing epic. Hope Mid got home OK (reply if you read this) and it was good meeting Rmacm and dedon.

G'night all!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭mid

Seachmall wrote: »
    Sh!t, well tonight (last night?) was pretty ****ing epic. Hope Mid got home OK (reply if you read this) and it was good meeting Rmacm and dedon.

G'night all!

it was a great night, just woke up now but my first lecture isn't til 11 today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

G'night all!

You met, The Don, not Dedon, cos apparently its too cliquey for him :rolleyes:

Twas a good night had by all...the double vodka's and coke really helped me out!

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Blondiegirl2009

If u get vouchers for free cocktails, can they be redeemed any night? Got some for Scholars yesterday evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭snazzy

I'm around this weekend on my own if anyone fancies a chat and a few drinks.

guess its too late replying now, but I meeting a few others from my course in the stables at 10pm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Delta Kilo

Should be loads of erasmus and international students around snazzy and they love irish people:D Seriously they do! Try the stables.

I should have been down tomorrow evening (saturday) but now I can't make it :(. If your ever on your own again for a weekend let me know cos I'll be there most saturdays. Sure we practically live beside each other anyways...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Headin to the Stables in a bit.

Delta Kilo wrote: »
    Sure we practically live beside each other anyways...

Literally two doors down! :P
    I've after ordering in pizza so I'm happy out here this evening but might pop up and be social tomorrow night.

Met Mid there last night for a few pints ... I'll no doubt be in there again tonight for a few scoops.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

Anyone about tonight?

Hey, just a thought.

Kepp this thread open and bump it up if people are heading out for a pint any night of the week.
    It'll save organising multiple nights out and numerous threads!

For example, I'll be in the Stables tonight for a few pints, if anybody is about dont hesitate to call over and say hello!

Mossin wrote: »
    if anybody is about dont hesitate to call over and say hello!
    I still hesitate before meeting you, my liver just can't take it anymore.

I'll be in scholars and might then stroll over to stables. I've a test at 9 tomorrow morning so I won't be drinking (wink, wink; nudge, nudge).

I still hesitate before meeting you, my liver just can't take it anymore.

I'll be in scholars and might then stroll over to stables. I've a test at 9 tomorrow morning so I won't be drinking (wink, wink; nudge, nudge).

Lol, weak livered 1st years :P

Dont mind Seachmall everyone, I'm not that bad.,...he instigates more sessions than I do...as do Mid...where is he btw [Stables no doubt :rolleyes:]

Mossin wrote: »
    .as do Mid...where is he btw [Stables no doubt :rolleyes:]

Last time I saw him he was heading to the Lodge, that was 2 days ago and I haven't heard from him since :D

Anyone heading to the stables tonight? I've a party to go to but won't be following them into the Trinity Rooms (exams at 9 tomorrow:(). I might make a quick detour to stables if anyone is interested.

• Advertisement

I dunno man, I had a rough night of it last night, and I only went out for a quiet 1 or 2 :(

If I do go out it'll be late!

Stables tonight!!

Ireland v Italy World Cup Qualifier

I wont make it for the Munster game, but will definitely be there for the soccer.
    Anybody else going to be there?

I'll be there @7-ish

I'm around this weekend so tomorrow or Sunday night!

Pints tonight for the postgrad/International Soc Table Quiz in the Stables.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Delta Kilo

Ill be there tonight around 9:30 10ish

anyone going to the stables tonight?

May do.
    Back from the match and alone in my house.

snazzy wrote: »

Alone! really!? Hmm...maybe a house call is in order ;) :pac:

snazzy wrote: »
    May do.

post a message here if you decide to go later, i'm in thomond so just 10 mins away

• Advertisement

Ahahaha/ Though I suppose a house call would have been grand too. I've a wok in hand so I'm always prepared!

PM'd ya there mid. So super sorry. Fecking Saturday nite telly!

Advertisement