Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pints tonight

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

I'll be in the stables after nine [probably]. There will be a free beer for the first person to show up :cool:

Yes, I'm bribing people to meet me :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭snazzy

With what! you're broke! :P

I'll be around the Lodge tonight at any rate!

snazzy wrote: »
    With what! you're broke! :P

I stocked up on beer at the weekend so I'm bringing my own out :D

I actually had 100 euro for the week on Sunday but by Monday morning I had 30 left for food for the week.

Oops.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Seachmall wrote: »
    I'll be in the stables after nine [probably]. There will be a free beer for the first person to show up :cool:

Yes, I'm bribing people to meet me :rolleyes:

Usually I'd jump at the chance to go for a pint, and even more so considering that the Stables is closed this weekend, thus limiting my nights out there this week...but I'm sick :(
    I've gotta stay inside today and get work done instead, so that I might be better for college tomorrow!

I heard stables was open late on Thursday, can anyone confirm this?

• Advertisement

Seachmall wrote: »
    I heard stables was open late on Thursday, can anyone confirm this?

Yes I can! Late opened Thursday 22nd Sept. FACT!

Thanks Mossin, I have my Thursday planned so.

Myself and Mid are heading to the stables now [and maybe the lodge after] if anyone is interested, that free beer is still on offer :)

I'd love to join ye, but I is sick :(

I may not even be out Thursday night :eek:

Blasphemy!

You'll be out, oh you'll be out :cool:

Lodge was **** anyway. I was broke, sober and tired. Although I did meat Snazzy (yaay! It was 'bout time considering we live 2 doors apart :P).

We were talking about a mBulbs (mini-bulbs), get the boardsies out again. Anyone up for it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭mid

I also met snazzy and seachmall in the lodge tonight

• Advertisement

What a coincidence!
    I met Mid and Seachmall! ;)

Sorry you'd a miserable time Seachmall :(
    Though I enjoyed chatting to ye. Remember my suggestion for a Halloween costume, right. That's a winner right there :pac:

OH YES! Mini bulbs. Discuss.

So Seachmall met Snazzy...
    Then Mid met Seachmall and Snazzy...
    Then Snazzy met Seachmall and Mid...

Its just too easy at times :rolleyes: The innuendo train is arriving at the station!

As for an mBULBS...if you are going to do a BULBS imho, do it all out or dont bother at all...this thread is practically a mini-BULBS thread, where people say they are going for a pint and when.

But organising a BULBS is a different kettle of fish! :pac:

Oh no don't put it like that! I made the acquaintance of seachmall and mid. Oh and Delta Kilo for a second!

Right. Lots of organising for a Bulbs so?

Oh no don't put it like that! I made the acquaintance of seachmall and mid. Oh and Delta Kilo for a second!

Just for a quickie you mean?! :p
    Right. Lots of organising for a Bulbs so?

Not at all, but if you start it, you have to follow through organising as many people as possible, and most importantly, you must attend it yourself!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Burning Eclipse and I were discussing another BULBS today...it must happen! When though?

If the Stables is open tonight, I shall be there...I miss my local watering hole!

Went for a pint...Stables was open @6pm...I arrived at 9pm..and the staff were closing the doors as nobody had turned up at all...I wasnt able to get a pint at all...

The fact that security were stopping cars from getting anywhere near the Stables didnt help either...

What a disappointment! I really wanted a pint....It'll be a while before I get another [tmrw after class reps council no doubt, but thats not the point! :D]

Advertisement