Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superleague-Is it worth the money

Options
  • 17-09-2009 6:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Just wondering has anyone experience of the UCD superleague.As a first year who is already running low on cash.Is it worth the 55 euro?Is the league organised and are matches played when they should be played?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

AnthonyK16 wrote: »
    Just wondering has anyone experience of the UCD superleague.As a first year who is already running low on cash.Is it worth the 55 euro?Is the league organised and are matches played when they should be played?

Its brilliantly run but its a rip off IMO. With the current recession the price per player should have dropped to 40 per season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭logic123

is it me or is stuff in UCD a major ripp off lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Its brilliantly run but its a rip off IMO. With the current recession the price per player should have dropped to 40 per season.

+1

Really well organised and matches always go on schedule. If you can afford it and can put together a decent team with people who'll commit to the season I say go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭_JOE_

AnthonyK16 wrote: »

Well worth it...i thoroughly enjoyed playing every saturday morning...55 is about right in comparison to a standard AUL/AFL league when you consider reg, insurance, pitch upkeep etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

If the €55 includes insurance, then that's a bargain in itself.

Only played 1 Superleague game last season, I was surprised how well run it was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Which game was that dyl10?

Dont suppose it was for the mighty No F.C.'s?

Its definitely worth the money. Dont forget itll be another 2 euro a game. If your buying jerseys the total cost will be around 100 quid.

Id recommend it though as long as your playing for the craic and not pretending its eircom league your playing in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

I don't know the name of the team, but after stalking your posts for a couple of minutes, I'm fairly certain it was your outfit ;)

Advertisement