Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb/Debt Collectors

Options
  • 17-09-2009 7:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

This is a synopsis of a 1 year, highly irritating, frustrating event.
    I was changing from Eircom to Digiweb broadband. I was with Digi for about 9 months when I found out that Eircom were still charging me for a service. After dozens of calls and emails to find out what was going on it turned out to be Digi's fault for not processing my transfer correctly. So basically I was being charged twice for 1 service. After more calls and emails Digi decided to compensate me about 150euro! I had no idea how they came up with this figure, but wanting rid of Digi and their incompetence I accepted the offer and moved to Perlico.
    Digi then kept sending bills to me for 49euro,which I didn't owe. So the debt collectors letters started. I brought this to the attention of Digi cust/care and they accepted that I had no outstanding bill and would inform their legal dept of this. Then,months later I received a solicitors letter threatening legal action!!!!
    I have spent so much time on dealing with this issue I would like to charge Digiweb for my time. Can I?

Advertisement