Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acer Laptop

• 17-09-2009 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭

Looking for the best spec'd Acer laptop I can get for 5~600 yoyo.

Anyone know where there's any specials on. either online or B&M shops.

I say Acer cause I like Acer, maybe you can convince me different..:D

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭waraf

I despise Acer having had bad experiences with two of their laptops. However, if you're looking for a deal on a laptop with a good spec just keep an eye on the usual websites like dabs.ie for deals. There are generally quite a few refurbished Acers going cheap on dabs (possibly because a lot of Acers get returned under warranty:rolleyes:.....allegedly)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

waraf wrote: »
    I despise Acer having had bad experiences with two of their laptops. However, if you're looking for a deal on a laptop with a good spec just keep an eye on the usual websites like dabs.ie for deals. There are generally quite a few refurbished Acers going cheap on dabs (possibly because a lot of Acers get returned under warranty:rolleyes:.....allegedly)

HP still make the largest number of laptops in the world. In terms of value the biggest cost for laptop manufacturers is the screen. Buy the best screen you can for the money you have. HP, Sony, Toshiba.

Having said all that........thers a deal on MSIs
    http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.aspx?sku=492747&view=detailed#ProductTabs

Advertisement