Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD mens Hoodies

Options
  • 17-09-2009 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭

How much are they??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭TirNaNog.

Oh really that sounds reasonable........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

I stole my wifes :D

Cool...so you managed to get yourself a wife and a hoodie out of the access course :D

Hahaa not quite. My wife was studying midwifery in UCD before i went for the access course. She actually has 2 hoodies but i decided against taking the baby blue one!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I dont know myself, but from being behind people who ask in the SU shop i see alot of people turning and going "Pfft, **** that!"

• Advertisement

apparently they are 45 euro maxxx!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭nairy hipples

Hey,
    I work in the UCD Student's Union Shop under the library and can tell you that the hoodies are €49.95. Seems steep but they actually sell quite well. Going to buy myself one soon.

The guy in the sports shop said the one's in the SU are not as nice...who is telling the truth?????

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭leesmom

Chet T16 wrote: »
    Hahaa not quite. My wife was studying midwifery in UCD before i went for the access course. She actually has 2 hoodies but i decided against taking the baby blue one!
    kinda off topic:pac: but...... did she finish midwifery?? im doing it just wondering does it get anymore exciting:D:rolleyes:

leesmom wrote: »
    kinda off topic:pac: but...... did she finish midwifery?? im doing it just wondering does it get anymore exciting:D:rolleyes:

She did yeah. She done the 18 months as she had already qualified as a nurse.

Shes back working as a nurse now!

• Advertisement
Advertisement