Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ah, Salthill

Options
  • 17-09-2009 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭

Firstly apologies if I'm breaking any rules by pimping myself here, and feel free to lock this thread if I am.

I am looking for an apartment in Salthill.

I'm 26, single, non-smoker, professional (very secure job, good prospects), far too sensible for my own good and I would like a reasonably priced 2 bed apartment in the Salthill area.

I am moving to Galway at the end of october and will be staying in town for at least the next 3 and a half years. My wish is to find an apartment I will be very happy with and can settle in for the 3 to 4 years I will be in the city.

Bearing in mind I am a very responsible, clean tenant with impeccable references, have a secure job and am looking for a long term rental property (!!!!!!!!) is there any one out there who would be willing to negotiate a price for a quality apartment we can both be happy with.

And before anyone says so, yes I have looked at daft.ie/the Galway Advertiser etc exhaustively! I have not as yet viewed any apartments but am somewhat put off by the rents being asked.

Thanks!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Uhhuhcorrect_tick.jpg Yes uhuh correct_tick.jpg Definitely correct_tick.jpg

Marry me!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Once you start viewing, don't be afraid to haggle the price down. If they are nice/desperate they'll come down, if not move on.
    Set up an email alert in daft for the price range/area your interested in.

There is loads of places in Advertiser every week, something will come up.
    You can also move place once you're here if you find something better.
    Hope you'll enjoy Galway as much as the rest of us do :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement