Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

100 Free Classic Burgers @Eddie rockets Kilkenny

Options
  • 17-09-2009 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

n136929682330_7573.jpg

The first 100 people to visit will get a FREE Classic Hamburger in Kilkenny from 12 noon tomorrow the 18th. No catch just be there on time :)

Its the Kilkenny branches 1st birthday so hence the promo.

Address:
    McDonagh Junction Shopping Centre, Kilkenny City

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Eating in eddie rockets = one of my ideas of hell :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭femur61

Eddie Rockets empty your pockets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Alfie Boon

femur61 wrote: »
    Eddie Rockets empty your pockets
    Agree 100%

• Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Marios in Loughboy (new restaurant) are doing it better for nearly half the price ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

must give it a try during the week.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kkmick

Eddie rockets, overpriced frozen food.

jerseyeire wrote: »
    must give it a try during the week.

It's really very good. I was stuffed coming out of there, could not face dessert :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Eddie Rockets' burgers are really good but their prices are quite steep in terms of what you get. However, you have to bear in mind that they are an American style diner and not a fast food outlet like McDonalds or KFC so it's unfair to make a direct comparison between them.

I've been to the USA many times - and lived there for a while - and the burgers Eddie's serves up are just as good as any diner over there. The diners in the States would be a bit better value for money though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

It is not an 'American Style Diner', so much as it is a complete, total and utter rip off of the Johnny Rockets franchise in the US.

http://www.johnnyrockets.com/index2.php

• Registered Users Posts: 47 thesocial

Guys, just to let you know Eddie Rockets are doing a meal deal for 9.95. Classic burger fries and drink. Great Value considering MCD or KFC cost 7 euro odd for a meal deal that you could eat twice in one sitting..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭femur61

For a family of 5 thats €50 compared to the same family in McDonalds would be €35. We went to Little Italy one Sunday for the family of 5 which included icecream for kids and drinks it was less than €50.

femur61 wrote: »
    For a family of 5 thats €50 compared to the same family in McDonalds would be €35. We went to Little Italy one Sunday for the family of 5 which included icecream for kids and drinks it was less than €50.

Wow Femur that was good. Didn't mean it in relation to cheap places to dine, more over as a place where you could get the burger/chip option and not be hungry again after. The 3 Euro difference per meal means a lot when an hour later I aint buying again. :) Their meal deal is definitely a come down to the normal menu pricing.

thesocial wrote: »
    Guys, just to let you know Eddie Rockets are doing a meal deal for 9.95. Classic burger fries and drink. Great Value considering MCD or KFC cost 7 euro odd for a meal deal that you could eat twice in one sitting..

What days of the week does this run again? I remember being up in Dundrum one weekend and it didn't apply :(:mad:

would you believe it isn't on the menu. I noticed it on a sign on the surrounding walls... Last Saturday we had it in KK so maybe its not running that long.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭fonda

I'm hungry now!

Advertisement