Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scaffolding

Options
  • 17-09-2009 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

anyone know where i could hire scaffolding cheaply(on a budget) around co waterford for a period of about 4 months

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭joeduggan

charlie40 wrote: »
    anyone know where i could hire scaffolding cheaply(on a budget) around co waterford for a period of about 4 months
    hows it goin. just wonderin what area in the county? would need to know how far the scaff has to be hauled.

charlie40 wrote: »
    where in the county are you. i need to know so i know how far the scaff will have to travel.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 charlie40

around 5 mile outside dungarvan, ballinameala direction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 mighty mush

Hi just built and same as we pondered for ages about scaffolding, asked everyone and at one stage nearly paid over the top buying it until someone told us about Deise Scaffolding in Dungarvan. Couldn't believe it how cheap they were and how easy going as well as in if ur held up a bit they will accommodate you. Hope this helps number is 0872357075 and ask for Christie.

Hi just built and same as we pondered for ages about scaffolding, asked everyone and at one stage nearly paid over the top buying it until someone told us about Deise Scaffolding in Dungarvan. Couldn't believe it how cheap they were and how easy going as well as in if ur held up a bit they will accommodate you. Hope this helps number is 0872357075 and ask for Christie.
    deise wanted crazy money from me. i goit at an unbeatable price in the end.

• Advertisement
Advertisement