Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems downloading boylepoker

Options
  • 17-09-2009 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭

Hey trying to download boylepoker onto this laptop but when i click on the download link it just opens a new window and nothin else nothing in the window either..

I'm using a sony vaio and safari but i don't think that matters because i tried it in explorer aswell and no luck.. Anyone know whats wrong??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

what anti virus/firewall are you using?

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Samoa Joe

baraca wrote: »
    Hey trying to download boylepoker onto this laptop but when i click on the download link it just opens a new window and nothin else nothing in the window either..

I'm using a sony vaio and safari but i don't think that matters because i tried it in explorer aswell and no luck.. Anyone know whats wrong??

If you give our customer support team a call on 1800 22 00 66 they are very good with these type of issues. Or if you prefer you can PM me you number and I'll get them to give you a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭mocata

This happened to me on a few pcs with kaspersky internet security and internet explorer 6. The Url to the poker client appeared in the address bar, but didnt go any further. Definitely a security setting on the pc causing it.Boyle support are decent to talk to, think they emailed it to me and i ran the program with no fuss after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

Alot of anivirus programs flag the .exe file as a virus and block it from downloading. Disable your antivirus and it should work.

Also, this is an Ipoker wide issue, not just Boyles.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Got it, Just disabled the banner ad blocker on kapersky. Should have been obvious really.

Thanks for the help

• Advertisement
Advertisement