Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda Chiropodists

Options
  • 17-09-2009 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a chiropodist/podiatrist in Drogheda? Also what kinda spuds do you fork out for someone to look at your feet? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

There's one up Laurence's Street around the entrance to the Laurence center. Can't remember the girls name but I'd highly recommend her and it was cheaper than I had expected to pay.

All very vague I know but only visited her once.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Mr. Muddle

Dingatron wrote: »
    There's one up Laurence's Street around the entrance to the Laurence center. Can't remember the girls name but I'd highly recommend her and it was cheaper than I had expected to pay.

All very vague I know but only visited her once.

This is Hayes & Associates they have moved to 8 William Street, on the other side of Laurence Center their number is 041 9841894. As far as I remember a visit and minor treatment was around €50 (or a bit less). They used to have Saturday morning appointments which was handy not sure if they still do.

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭garrincha62

Thanks for the info, will check them out. Cheers.

Advertisement