Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which vest?

Options
  • 17-09-2009 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

Ok......I know airsoft is more down to personal choice when it comes to equipment..but can anyone give me a heads up on a good vest....from what I can see the molle range seems good. also where would I buy one for a reasonable price?

regards

the Oddmeister

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

iv used a web-tex rifleman vest for 2 years for both work and airsoft and no probs. they are bulletproof! (not litraly)they are only around €100 new,,,,,,,,,,

• Registered Users Posts: 14,808 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

I have this one from Ebaybanned, looks lighter coloured in the pic than it is, it's a deep OD in reality, comes with even more pouches than it shows there too.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

i have this thing by pantac http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=22649

cost about 170 in total
    the quality is unreal the stuff is just sooooooo strong:)
    comes with all the pouches
    its a bit darker in that pic but it really is great
    fairly heavy but you dont feel it when you wear it and being molle you can mess about with it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Im a noob and just wondering whats the difference between a chest rig and a vest ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Keggers Senior

FRUoddy wrote: »
    Ok......I know airsoft is more down to personal choice when it comes to equipment..but can anyone give me a heads up on a good vest....from what I can see the molle range seems good. also where would I buy one for a reasonable price?

regards

the Oddmeister

:D

As you've said it really depends on you. I've had the Viper South African assault vest for the last two years and its served me perfectly.
    If your really after a molle system you might fancy this:
    http://www.ebairsoft.com/strike-bandoleer-platform-p-1358.html
    While its not a vest its compact and doesn't encourage you to go overboard on gear.

Advertisement