Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyway to get the college email in an app?

• 17-09-2009 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭

Now that I've got my college email I guess that I'll be using it a bit, and the online interface is awful…So is there anyway to get the server addresses/does anybody have them to hand?

I know I can set up email forwarding but I've always hated it, not to mention I could do with being able to send from it…

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 ana ng

Try these

POP3 - mail.nuim.ie
    SMTP - mail.nuim.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

You can also forward it to another email account on the web interface settings, and use message filters to put it all in one place.

Any SMTP server should be able to send as address@nuim.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Now that I've got my college email I guess that I'll be using it a bit, and the online interface is awful…So is there anyway to get the server addresses/does anybody have them to hand?

I know I can set up email forwarding but I've always hated it, not to mention I could do with being able to send from it…

http://apps.facebook.com/causes/336090/54865627?m=e8a80e7a

If you forward your email to GMail* then you can send from that address too. For example, when I compose a mail I have the option to send from my Gmail account or robert.a.munnelly@nuim.ie

*May also be possible for Hotmail, Yahoo.

@Jakkass: Unrelated, but I always liked your sig.

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭alancostello

banquo wrote: »
    http://apps.facebook.com/causes/336090/54865627?m=e8a80e7a

If you forward your email to GMail* then you can send from that address too. For example, when I compose a mail I have the option to send from my Gmail account or robert.a.munnelly@nuim.ie

*May also be possible for Hotmail, Yahoo.

@Jakkass: Unrelated, but I always liked your sig.

That FaceBook cause is brilliant, I'm rather jealous of my TCD friends who get to use GMail…

Advertisement