Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stopped serving Tea downstairs

• 17-09-2009 11:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Why did they stop serving tea downstairs starbucks, evening the canteen isn't selling it. Now we have to go to the upper canteen, where its not as nice, plus we have to deal with crappy lids and stand in the queues during the dinner rushes. Not on people, i need my tea.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

yap the canteens are a bit of a mess at the moment :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

nuxxx wrote: »
    yap the canteens are a bit of a mess at the moment :mad:

Lads we need to complain properly, you can buy tea in starbucks but it's 1.90 it was 1.00 before the refurb.

The canteen management are crap!!! pure crap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Theres a starbucks in there now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

Theres a starbucks in there now?

Not really they have a sign up saying "We proudly bre starbucks coffee" or something like that. it's not a proper starbucks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Ah ok. Still a nice option to have albeit at the expense of your tea!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Condoms

Buy a Vacuum Flask and bring your own thats what I always did, never a queue EVER

Advertisement