Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Come in my Nest

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Cinful

ouch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

not in Ireland but Hi :)

Hi? Wish I was.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

i need cwoffee

Pours cup

more coffee? enough for me?

Grabs pot. Calls FedEx. Ships to Deki!

ahhh that's good coffee:p

Beau called. Bye.

• Advertisement

Bye Cin later:)

In coffeehouse hotspot near university. Waking up. SIP, SIP, SIP that java! Only half past 7AM on Pacific. I'd stay to Nest play, but will be cut off shortly. Have to buy hourly for access code. Bummer!

Hi Nesters!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

me was cwoffee bad

/collapse

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Cinful wrote: »
    Here to res-erect this thread. Anyone awake in Ireland?
    /poke
    Cinful wrote: »
    ouch!
    Well, you did say res-erect, what did you expect around here? :p

Well, you did say res-erect, what did you expect around here? :p
    Fine mod Randy is. Tar poking me in public. And no applause? Randy must of forgotten the cue cards? Calls for sequel. Poke II. Lights! Cam! Sound! Action!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Time has moved on. Poking is nowhere near hardcore or epic enough to get applauded nowadays :p

Get Tar to do something far more extreme, that'll get applause. And probably get the thread moved to FlirTar :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Mind you, Tar poking rather than being poked *is* pretty epic, in fairness ... >_>

My Nest is now open.

/plug

Hi Cin. :)
    How you been?

/plug

Plug? Another name for advertising Stateside.

Hi Deki! Bad Blue says "Hi!" too. We sipping java brew. Chilling with friends.

• Advertisement

means that here too, amongst other things

no hi from blue :(

no hi from blue :(
    Blue is hi on caffeine! Says "hi" too!

:) <--- for her! she not coming home for my birthday no, tut tut

:) <--- for her! she not coming home for my birthday no, tut tut
    Blue is stuck till August. Finishing 4-year USC degree. We may fly together. Both have fall grad school. She continues USC. I go Stanford. Will split us up. Sad.

that really sucks for you guys, shpuld have a splitting up party in dublin with me

Hi to Blue :)
    Sounds like you're having fun.;)

Hi Deki! At free hotstop. Sipping java. Blue here too. You?

Just enjoying the weather and the night:)

On summer break. Chilling. Sun has just set. Chatting with friends. Plus acting silly here.:D

We should be bad? Give Tar trouble? Wake him up!

It's about 4 there- you can try

• Advertisement

He's asleep. Rare but true.

Advertisement