Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bonfire @ Killeshin for Halloween

Options
  • 18-09-2009 12:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi

Getting a bit ahead of myself but just wondering if anyone knows if there will be a bonfire at killeshin on Halloween Night this year. Was at it once and it was just amazing...

Going to try to make plans to go again if possible!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

From what i hear it should be going ahead again this year with yours truly providing some musical entertainment.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

You need to talk ot the council and fire brigade so as to minimise nuisance and the chances of you being prosecuted for burning inappropriate stuff.

The bonfire is organised by the community of Killeshin as a family event and all the proper procedures are followed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Are 'yours truely' any good?

:pac:

Been doing it a long time now so i must be doing something right. I'd tell you where i'm playing tomorrow night so you could judge for yourself but i don't think i could handle the pressure.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

it will probably end up with lots of car tyres in it.

Nope just wood

• Registered Users Posts: 49 2006K

Hi, new to the board and was just wondering if the bonfire was still actually going ahead this Halloween as I haven"t seen it advertised anywhere this year? Thanks

No from what i've been told

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

super-rush wrote: »
    Nope just wood
    I have tones here if someone can collect it they can have it id rather give it to an organised Bonfire i have refused the kids knocking on the door

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 Hannah C

super-rush wrote: »
    Nope just wood

JUST WOOD? hahahha I was passing by it and there was tyres bedS and anything and everything..!! NOT ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY!! :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Please don't drag up a thread that is over a year old
    Regards
    Tommy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement