Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer gettogether postgrads

• 18-09-2009 8:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭

any final year or postgrads looking to get a weekly game going? 5 a side astroturf or if there is enough interest a full game on one of the college pitches?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

There are already games going. Reckon you'll be better joining one of them. Wednesday and Friday at 1:15 or so on the astro. I don't always play on Friday because I play matches on a Saturday but if you just head along it's cool. Also, some postgrads and lecturers play indoor at 12 on Mon, Wed and Fri.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭5Aces

are they run through the soccer club or its just been going for a while and people have just become used to showing up? Moving up at the weekend...where is the astroturf?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Big massive astro pitch right beside the gym.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Ah no, they're just kickabouts. If you want an intro to the guys I play with on Wednesdays and Fridays just send me a PM next week or something. I'll be playing on Wednesday more than likely.

Advertisement