Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Cat in Charlesland Wood

Options
  • 18-09-2009 9:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭

Hi,

This is my first post to Boards but I read them regularly and hoping some of you may be able to help. Our cat puds is missing. She is 18 months old and we are really worried about her, she never goes missing. She has only gone 2 days but as we are flying out on holidays at the weekend we really need to find her before we go. Could everyone check their house and shed to make sure she hasn't snuck in. She is a very friendly cat.

I'm attaching a photo of her. She is very young in this photo but hopefully it will give you an idea.
    She is mostly white and has some brown marks on her.

If you have any info on her please let me know,

Thanks,

Audrey

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭EMPM

Hi,

I did see a young cat that looked similar to the photo while out walking my dog at about 9:30 last night. It was down near CL one & the estate agent. It ran off towards superquinn once it spotted the dog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Hi Audrey,

Is that one of a pair about the same age, the other is much darker with just a couple pf small white patches? If so, she's a regular visitor to our house (and your house is behind ours...)

If that is your cat, let me know. If she comes back after you depart, we can look after her for you. She gets on with ours, when they're home!

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭audreyp

That would be brilliant, thanks so much. I think its the same one, your cats are Black and Ginger? If you do see her could you let me know? I could pm you my mobile number so I can run straight over.

Thanks, we are very worried about her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Bingo! We know who each other is so! I'll reply to your PM.

M

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭cuddlycavies

Thinks it's in the Court. Fighting yesterday with a black and white one. But both cats outside this morning. Near 123 court. 8.50am. Smallish same colour.

• Advertisement

Thanks, i'll drive up there as soon as i'm home and see if I can find her.

Thanks for your help!

Hi all,

I'm pleased to say that Puds came home at around 4am this morning, just in the nick of time.

Thanks for your help!

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭cuddlycavies

Tell him to stop philandering and fightin' on the street.

Advertisement