Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paul McKenna Instant Confidence Book + CD

Options
  • 18-09-2009 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Guys,

My question is not related to this book it is to do with the cd that comes with it. Background on me is I was in a relationship for 4 years which ended recently and since I have struggled to regain any of my past confidence despite being over this person. I find the book great what I'm wondering is how do people use the cd, do you actually listen to what he is saying and do what he's asking or is it best to ignore everything and let your "unconscious" take it in. Personally I find it difficult NOT to listen to what he's saying which is making feel like I am not getting the full benefit of the cd.

Has anybody used this cd? Any feedback welcome, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭mct1

I've used PM's "Change your life in 7 Days" CD and also his "Positivity" Box set. My view is that it doesn't actually matter whether you actively listen or not - if you play it often enough what he says will sink in to your unconscious mind. The main thing is to play it regularly until you start to see results. Good luck.

Advertisement