Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Raleigh Dynatech frame, 58cm

• 18-09-2009 12:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭

Raleigh Dynatech frame 58cm, steel tubes, aluminium lugs
    Horizontal dropouts with adjustors (yes, perfect for a fixed wheel)
    Matching Dynatech steel fork
    Campagnolo headset
    Campagnolo Daytona seatpost

€95

I also have a Stronglight track crankset, 165mm arms, fitted with a Stronglight unramped 42-tooth chainring (3/32"). I'll include this (and the Shimano BB) in the sale for €50.

Disclosure - the threads on the crankset aren't in good shape. This has no effect while riding, it just makes it a bit more awkward to remove them. I have a puller for this purpose if necessary.

P9180018.JPGP9180022.JPG
    P9180023.JPGP9180026.JPG

More photos here

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

I'm not going to say tempted, but I'll go as far as curious. What age is this frame?

Edit /mod hat on. your other disclosure ought to have been that you have this on adverts and gumtree. Adverts being against forum charter.
    /mod hat off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

uberwolf wrote: »
    I'm not going to say tempted, but I'll go as far as curious. What age is this frame?

Edit /mod hat on. your other disclosure ought to have been that you have this on adverts and gumtree. Adverts being against forum charter.
    /mod hat off.

Mid-90s I'd say.

There's a charter? I thought it was just a free-for-all orgy of bike-love.

Frame is now sold.

Advertisement