Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 euro drinks in bar

Options
  • 18-09-2009 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭

hey everyone. a friend told me last friday was 3euro drinks and same tonight? anyone able to confirm it or is it all hearsay?
    thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

Might give it a go then! Was gonna head town instead but might stop by to see if it's true!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

I heard Monday and Friday but haven't had a chance to verify it yet. Brilliant idea if that's the case!

Also, if they did promotions during Champions League matches/ other sporting events, e.g. €3 pints between 7-10, I would highly approve and exploit!

I heard Monday and Friday but haven't had a chance to verify it yet. Brilliant idea if that's the case!

Also, if they did promotions during Champions League matches/ other sporting events, e.g. €3 pints between 7-10, I would highly approve and exploit!

I'm in the bar now and can safely say its 3euro drinks! I can sign a friend in yea? Might text a mate to join

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Tea-a-Maria

Yup,it's Monday's and Fridays.Apparently last Friday they were also selling shots for €2 at the end of the night.Messy!:eek:

I was there on friday. They sold sambuca for 2euro.. lol half the bar was up screaming random numbers of shots at the bar man :pac: Nice idea though.

3 euro on mondays too? hmm not bad!
    Gotta love the recession for some things :)

Advertisement