Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone get their exam refund yet?

• 18-09-2009 12:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

I was just testing the waters on this. I got my exam refund - or at least an email saying they were going to refund it - the other day. The email stated that they were going to refund it to my bank account and then went and listed the entire details of the account in the email. I was a bit miffed by the inclusion of these details in an email and would have called them if I wasnt busy but maybe I am being old fashioned or naive.
    On another note I hear that bercert.com are about to begin offering a commercial BER service. That will be interesting.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭No6

I too got the email, I think the account number was for you to check they are paying it into the right account, ie the one you registered with they they take your direct debits out of!!!Perhaps some people have changed accounts but id safely say most havn't!!!

• Subscribers Posts: 41,787 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

got the email, not my account so i cant say if its been refunded.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭topcatcbr

"All Domestic BER assessors registered before the 1st July, 2009 and sitting the above exam on or before the 31st August 2009 are entitled to a refund of one full exam fee - €121.50.

We note from our records that you qualify for such a refund. This refund will be made by electronic funds transfer on the 28th September 2009 to the bank details shown below.

Please review the bank details shown and contact SEI immediately by return email (BER Accounts) if these details are incorrect in any way."

This is the Email I have ommited any identifying account details and name for obvious reasons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 140 ✭✭picorette

Received my refund on Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 berireland

I received refund on Monday (29/10/09) lodged directto my account.

• Advertisement
Advertisement