Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone not got extension letters yet?

Options
  • 18-09-2009 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

As in anyone else but me?

I have a few guns and though I got extensions for some I did not get one for others.

Anyone else in this boat?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Not sure - you're the first I've heard of - but item number one on your list of things to do today should be to call your local Superintendent (not your local FO unless you know him well) and tell him this has happened.

With all the confusion of late, I doubt you'd be held liable, but technically you might now be in possession of an unlicenced firearm. Unless the letter was lost in the post or dropped behind a desk in the station - so you need to contact them as soon as possible to sort it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭airy-fairy

More hassle. Ah well I can drop in the renewals for the others while I'm at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Jonty

Mate of mine is in the same boat

Advertisement