Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jason Ryan

• 18-09-2009 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

Great news that Jason Ryan is staying on for at least another year.
    I had heard that he would leave over arguments about the amount of money it costs to run the team and the county boards reluctance to spend it. ( I'm sure the hurlers dont have the same problems !! )

Deserves another year to build on sucess of 08

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Great news for Jason and for Wexford football. I'd know the Ryans and they're the nicest people you'd ever meet, none more so than Jason. he's worled so hard to help Wexford football the last 2 years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

mmmmm..........wonder if Matty (& a few others) will stay on !
    ....if rumours are to be believed !

terrific young manager. great to see Wexford appreciate their managers unlike their near neighbours waterford

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭googlefan

Eh both Wexfords managers are coming up from Waterford. I'd say they appreciate Jason as he's risen them from the ashes. Bonner should be appreciated as few others would take the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭UpTheLilies

terrific young manager. great to see Wexford appreciate their managers unlike their near neighbours waterford
    Kildare for sam so :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,344 ✭✭✭keeponhurling

It's an interesting appointment and it will be interesting to see how he gets on.
    He's now in charge of one of the country's stronger teams, so we'll see how he responds to that cha;;enge.

Also, we'll see if McGeeney has been underperforming or overperforming these past few years!

Kildare for sam so :)

Wow. Almost 4 years to the day i posted that comment. I think Ryan will do a good job for ye and it would seem the merry go round is occurring in GAA these times similar to Soccer. A manager quits a side while he is ahead and seems to land a plump job.

Advertisement