Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Months 2 Million Poker Show

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Watchin this now.

Danny comes across as pretty normal to be fair. Rest of them are just goofs. Pretty interesting programme though, car crash tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

New episode is good, more focused on poker and less on messing about, next weeks looks interesting also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭poker--addict

can this be got online...as im stuck with out a tv!!!:D

😎

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭poker--addict

i read back.!!pokertube it is then!!

😎

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

where can I watch this online ?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

never mind just found it on poker tube :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

mdwexford wrote: »
    New episode is good, more focused on poker and less on messing about, next weeks looks interesting also.
    Yeah, it was great to see them picking up on that read. It's certainly better then watching Emil trying to talk to women!!

EDIT: Just read meathman's spoiler there now, I wonder was it just a set-up??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭meathman 007

Ste05 wrote: »
    Yeah, it was great to see them picking up on that read. It's certainly better then watching Emil trying to talk to women!!

EDIT: Just read meathman's spoiler there now, I wonder was it just a set-up??
    Id say there is every chance that it was a setup - Viffers tell was a little too convenient all things considered.

Despite that, I dont think it makes a huge difference even if it was a setup... vast majority of people wont read the 2+2 threads which questioned that session and ultimately it made for good TV

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Irish Iron

that lockdown was stupid in fairness the way they were allowed sleep for like 14hrs.
    whats the point in being the poker but sleeping anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

lol @ the tell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

wasn't blewjob from the start of the show foxwoodfiends?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭cuterob

Krantz said that their producers sent out asking for people to play high stakes against them and viffer and some others said they would.. he said the way it played out was not set up.. viffer was on monkey tilt after krantz sucked out on him, but they dont show the suckout

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

cuterob wrote: »
    Krantz said that their producers sent out asking for people to play high stakes against them and viffer and some others said they would.. he said the way it played out was not set up.. viffer was on monkey tilt after krantz sucked out on him, but they dont show the suckout

Bit stupid, show the suckout ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

GIMPS!!!!!

Advertisement