Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broadband in clonmacken limerick

• 18-09-2009 4:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 696 ✭✭✭

hi all
    im currently living on ennis road limerick, and have upc tv and broadband. we have decided to move down to clondara clonmacken ( behind jetland shopping center)
    rang upc today and they only have mmds there so i cant move there services down there.:(

im a very heavy broadband user so have i any options apart from getting a phone line as this is expensive. or is there a dsl broadband provider who does not charge line rental.

thanks in advance

paul

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

You can't get DSL without line rental, it's simply not an option. There are those that bundle the price into the broadband cost, and therefore make it a little cheaper though. Look into Magnet and Smart as they might be available. Failing that, the only thing you'll get is up to 7Mbps from eircom or one of the resellers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Alfagtamini

thanks for your reply. i dont know what to do now. sky is going to cost 23 plus 46.57 for the broadband from smart makes it just shy of 70e a month. upc is only 57.50 for both

12.50 a month more, which is alot. any more ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

After doing a bit of searching it seems digiweb metro is available,Well atleast it seems to be http://digiweb.ie/home/broadband/metro/index.html

5mb/512kbs for €34.95,Install fee of €99 and a 20GB cap

Not bad really i'm paying the same price for a 2mb/512kbs and 20GB cap

Advertisement