Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jacques Attali:Lisbon is about world government!

Options
  • 18-09-2009 4:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭

euronews:
    So the EU of tomorrow must be completely integrated politically or will cease to exist?

Jacques Attali:
    Exactly. Or each nation will revert to protectionism. And that is a threat to world growth. Either we’re heading towards a world government, or we’re going to put national issues first.

euronews:
    This idea of a world government will frighten many people.

Jacques Attali:
    Indeed! That’s only to be expected, because it seems like a fantasy. But there is already global authority in many areas: in airline security, in football, in banking, and even if it’s hard to think of a European government at the moment – which is there but is very weak – Europe can at least pass on its experience to the world. If we’re not capable of creating an economic framework alongside a political framework in Europe, then we’re never going to do it on a global scale. And then the world economic model will break up and we’ll be back to the Great Depression.

euronews:
    There have been two meetings of the G20 since the start of this crisis.

Jacques Attali:
    It’s good that they have taken place, the question is to know what happened between the G20 in London and the meeting in New York in October. If nothing happened, and I fear that’s so, it’s gong to end up as a farce. If, on the other hand, they put in place all the new rules they talked about in London, for hedge-funds, banks, ratings’ agencies, control mechanisms, then we’re on the verge of a global authority which is utterly vital. And that is important for everyone, not simply for exclusive financial operations, but for all economic powers around the world.

Jacques Attali: the euronews interview - European Elections : news, interview | euronews

I am posting this just to outline all the idiots who said Jim Corr is crazy for talking about the EU in relation to New World Order / One World Government!

While I agree that the concept of a one world government could be good, the way it has been brought about over the past 100 years is downright disgusting.

New World Order threads are no longer destined for the conspiracy section, they now firmly belong in the Lisbon Section.

Vote YES for Police State one world government.

Vote NO to retain democracy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Toiletroll wrote: »
    Jacques Attali: the euronews interview - European Elections : news, interview | euronews

I am posting this just to outline all the idiots who said Jim Corr is crazy for talking about the EU in relation to New World Order / One World Government!

While I agree that the concept of a one world government could be good, the way it has been brought about over the past 100 years is downright disgusting.

New World Order threads are no longer destined for the conspiracy section, they now firmly belong in the Lisbon Section.

Vote YES for Police State one world government.

Vote NO to retain democracy.

There is many religious alleged prophets urging against the Lisbon treaty. However much people may not believe in it,why so many coming out in a voice of No against the Lisbon treaty?
    I found this video on yt
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfmEgjgkaBo&feature=related

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

This is the Politics Forum. The Conspiracy Theory forum is a different forum.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement