Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marvel alliance 2 or beatles rock band,?

Options
  • 18-09-2009 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭

which should i get let boards decide cause im too lazy and indecisive

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Well, do you want a music game or a comic book action-rpg? Kinda hard to decide for you with no idea what you actually like.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Go with your gut, no need for reasons im not fussy, by 6 whichever has the most posts ill get rhat one, simple

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Thought the first marval ua.game was poor so I'd go with beatles

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

I enjoyed MUA; the second will be more of the same, but prettier. If you enjoy The Beatles' music, BRB is a must buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I had my first taste of Beatles rock band at a party last weekend, and it was bloody great fun. Since I lack the co-ordination to be any good at the drums or guitars, I spent my time roaring into the microphone.

Still don't think i could bring myself to cough up the money for the full game+instruments pack though.

Pro tip: alcohol.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 hama33

Beatles Rock Band will give you more hours of fun and i heard the MUA game is alot lighter on the RPG elements that the first, dunno if you like that stuff.
    Both are better with mates though, but everyone would have more fun with Beatles Rock Band!:P

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

screw what you think and what everyone else thinks:

get hello kitty island adventure.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

screw what you think and what everyone else thinks:

get hello kitty island adventure.

Seconded :D

But seriously, do you have any of the Guitar Hero/ Rockband instruments already?? If so I would get RB. If not, then MUA2 would be the cheaper course.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Should've got hello kitty balls, got beatles good laff bit short and easy but xmas with the family will be interesting and unlocking the photos

Advertisement