Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rents finally dropping... in Barna

Options
  • 18-09-2009 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Rents are finally coming down. This cosey place went from 775 to 600 in a month. Still not moving to Barna. When are the local jerkoffs going to get with it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭AdamantApproach

Rents have come down across the board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 MrBill

I haven't seen much change in the right areas. I'm not moving to Ballybane either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

MrBill wrote: »
    When are the local jerkoffs going to get with it?

When landlords and letting agents stop shilling their properties on these forums.

I assure you I do not own that property (come on, look at it) - or any other property in Galway.

But even if I did, how would advertising a 175 euro drop keep rents up?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

In the city, about 750 for a 3 bedder seems the norm now. A 2 bedder may 700 or so. Some areas are still stupid high, like Scelig Ard and that new area just past it, to the right.

Link removed so the Barna owner doesn't throw a hissy fit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

How can the owner throw fit when he is openly advertising the property ?. You should send him an invoice !

He may not want his house shown and discussed on this board, even if advertised. I wouldn't. Or it was a shill.

Back OT pls

I'm not a shill! Just a humble renter. Are we really not allowed to discuss individual properties here? Is that in the charter?

If you want to discuss properties feel free to do so here

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement