Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uber Arc. 3200 pieces for €63. RRP €299.99

Options
  • 18-09-2009 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭

Complete professional construction kit. Build a skyscraper up to 8'3" tall from real blueprints! Includes 3200 pieces and 8 foundation plans to build representations or existing skyscrapers of design your own. Learn building techniques which show you how to create load-bearing walls, curves, arches etc. Ages 10 years and up.

This stuff is great. My kids love the Uberstix which is like Lego for slighly older kids. Uberarc is expensive though. Expect to pay around €300 for it in Ireland. Cheapest I've found online was $250 on ebay but The Source are selling the massive 3200 piece kit for $99.96 Canadian dollars which is about €63!

One major problem though.... They do not ship outside Canada, not even to the US and you must have a Canadian credit card. If you have a friend or relative in Canada who is willing to post it over then you are in luck. If anyone knows a good package forwarder in Canada let me know. I've looked at a couple and the cheapest shipping I can get brings the total up to $235 which makes it a lot less attractive.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

If you do find some way of shipping it over here- let us know. My wife is salivating at the thought of the kit.......

Advertisement