Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unreal Tournament 3 - Free to play on steam all weekend

Options
  • 18-09-2009 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭

Read here.

Just noticed it when I logged in to steam today and was like wtf!

UT Game of the Year edition is also €2 atm, well worth a purchase.

UT Pack (Unreal 2: The Awakening, Unreal Tournament 3 Black, Unreal Tournament 2004: Editor's Choice Edition, Unreal Tournament: Game of the Year Edition, Unreal Gold) is €16 too. Edit: just bought this! :(

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

ut2k4 ftw

1v1 ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Are you challenging me? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

dammit, been a long time since I played U2.

even bought it like!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    UT Pack (Unreal 2: The Awakening, Unreal Tournament 3 Black, Unreal Tournament 2004: Editor's Choice Edition, Unreal Tournament: Game of the Year Edition, Unreal Gold) is €16 too. Edit: just bought this! :(
    Thats a fantastic deal. Might just have to get this.

Getting awful speeds downloading this, their servers must be getting hammered. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Is UT worth getting? (only a pound over here!)
    Loved UT2003/2004 and had a bit of a laugh with UT3, but the damn thing makes my laptop overheat like a mofo...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

The original is generally regarded as the best in the series, iirc. I'd personally prefer 2004, but still remember the good old days when i first played UT.

tman wrote: »
    Is UT worth getting? (only a pound over here!)
    Loved UT2003/2004 and had a bit of a laugh with UT3, but the damn thing makes my laptop overheat like a mofo...

For £1, definitely worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

Ive had UT3 for probably close to 2 years now, and in that time ive played it less than 10 times :D its ****ing awful

I've only played UT (offline) out of the bundle that I got and it's good craic but I defo prefer Q3 over it. Tis too slow. Will see how the other games in the series fare during the week.

• Advertisement
Advertisement