Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tricia Ann?

Options
  • 18-09-2009 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Just got the number of a woman named Tricia Ann, think she's located in the Trim area. Anyone had any readings from her?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭tormented

Hiya, I saw her last year in a house party, very nice lady and sincere, she gave me some predictions that would happen in the 'not too distant future' that was a year ago and nothing as yet, Im wondering how long is not too distant! But having said that, she was very accurate with my friend who was in the very early stages of pregnancy and nobody knew apart from myself, Tricia Ann did pick this up and also regarding alot of upheavals in my friends family, with our 3rd friend she was wide off the mark on nearly everything, so imo a bit hit and miss, but if you go let us know how it goes will be dying to hear as I don't know anyone else who had a reading with her.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Senor Willy

Most of them just fish for info anyway. I`d stay well clear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭tormented

If any medium/fortune tellers questions you then whats the point?:rolleyes: She didn't question me in fairness, maybe she was a little vague because I didn't offer much having said that! But as I said, with my friend she was scarily accurate so on that basis Im saying give her a go.

Maybe your friend gave her tons of info unknowing to herself.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Most of them just fish for info anyway. I`d stay well clear.
    I realise you wish to warn people, but coming onto a thread about a specific psychic with comments on cold reading in general, is off topic and derailing the thread. If you want to discuss how cold or hot readers operate, as a warning to would be customers, please start a separate thread for it.

• Advertisement

I have seen a few down through the years and none of them told me anything good. They fished all night for info.
    The only decent one I seen was an English guy about 16 years ago.

Advertisement