Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Cricket Clontarf

• 18-09-2009 7:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

Anyone here go to this? First 'club i ever went to when I was 14. Too funny. 20 pack of John Player in your pocket and that was all u neede for the night. Anyone know what Dj Slobby is up to these days? What a chancer - he couldnt mix for ****!

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Yeah went a few times... after we grew out of the Grove (I'd love actually to go back to one night in that place, few cans of beer before and then hopping around to the likes of 'I wanna be Sedated' by the Ramones and 'Rock Lobster' by the B52's!) we went on to the Cricket Club, the Zoo Bar, the International etc.

I remember having to get fake ID made to get in to the Cricket, also my first ever shave to get the age giveaway bum-fluff off the face! Got pretty plastered in there a few times, don't remember the DJ though or much else about the place except the bouncers could be tough to get past.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭sweeno69

wasnt maniac live recorded in the cricket??

went once or twice, awful kip... great craic at the time tho!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Was more into the Bective myself... What a period of my life although when you think back, it was so easy to 'meet' 20+ females in one night, oh gone be the days :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

haha yeh good few of us used to go the cricket. used to think we were the cheese drinkin on the 29a on the way down to it.

"how many girls did you kiss tonight"
    "20, you?"
    "25"

haha thems be the days

Advertisement