Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toy Story DVD - In Dublin?

• 18-09-2009 8:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭

Looking for Toy Story on DVD. Would also be interested in the twin boxset dvd. Anybody seen them in any bricks or mortar shops in Dublin? I'm aware that they are online at about 20 each, just want to see if I can pick them up in town easily

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭hshortt

Both movies are being re-released this year so expect prices to jump. You might find the discs reasonably priced in Smyths or HMV.

There's a great box set with three discs and tons of extras, think its called the Ultimate Toy Box.

FYI - Toy Story 3 lands next year. :D

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭holly8

I got Toy Story 1 & 2 in a set - but it was a few months ago - it was probably Tesco. I didn't pay anwhere near €20.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

holly8 wrote: »
    I got Toy Story 1 & 2 in a set - but it was a few months ago - it was probably Tesco. I didn't pay anwhere near €20.

was it more or less than €20?

hshortt wrote: »
    Both movies are being re-released this year so expect prices to jump. You might find the discs reasonably priced in Smyths or HMV.

There's a great box set with three discs and tons of extras, think its called the Ultimate Toy Box.

FYI - Toy Story 3 lands next year. :D

Cheers

Thanks for the info. Maybe there will be a rerelease for xmas?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 DeGriff

Hi I got Toy Story 1 in smyths last week for E8.99 and they had the second one aswell cant remember the price of that one though but i know it wasnt E20. My five year old is toy story mad he watches it over and over he says the lines before they do now :D

• Advertisement

Cheers, I'll check. It out tomorrow!

Toy story 1 & 2 are in Smyths for €8.99 each! Pretty good value I think, thanks guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,906 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Ideo wrote: »
    was it more or less than €20?

Less!

Advertisement