Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pissed off farmers market....

Options
  • 18-09-2009 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi guys

Bad news, the people who look after the insurance for DIT needed the farmers market insurance for all of the stalls that are happing next week and they couldnt provide them in enough time for today so we are going to have to cancel it for now.....not happy at all but I want ye to know we are going to try it again for next month.

It should be a great event and safe enough for the bloody insurance freaks!!!!

Laters folks,

--
    Sean Campbell.
    Vice President,
    DIT Students' Union,
    Bolton Street,
    Dublin 1.

Ph: 01 402 2944
    Mob: 086 603 1076
    Email: vpservices@ditsu.ie

www.ditsu.ie
    DIT Students' Union - supporting student life

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

Good talk today to the marketing students Sean. I enjoyed it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Dare I say this **** should have been sorted in advance of the event?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 CampbellSeanVP

Dare I say this **** should have been sorted in advance of the event?

you can dare to say it alright.....try two and a half months trying to sort it out..........trust me we are not happy with this at all...the pope couldnt get the feckin insurance...

--
    Sean Campbell.
    Vice President,
    DIT Students' Union,
    Bolton Street,
    Dublin 1.

www.ditsu.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

Sorry to hop in on a thread that I am not familiar with. Have the stall holders been in touch with IOMST (Irish Organisation of Market & Street Traders) There is an insurance scheme for members.

http://www.qype.ie/place/preview/ie-120798-irish-organisation-of-market-street-traders-dublin

oldyouth wrote: »
    Sorry to hop in on a thread that I am not familiar with. Have the stall holders been in touch with IOMST (Irish Organisation of Market & Street Traders) There is an insurance scheme for members.

http://www.qype.ie/place/preview/ie-120798-irish-organisation-of-market-street-traders-dublin

Hi,

Yes the guy who runs the market has insurance for the lot but DIT want Insurance for every single trader....its nuts....we are working on it. Hope it goes ahead next month....

--
    Sean Campbell.
    Vice President,
    DIT Students' Union,
    Bolton Street,
    Dublin 1.

www.ditsu.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Rojo

Damn, I'm gonna look like a retard now... I've been telling everyone to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

Yes the guy who runs the market has insurance for the lot but DIT want Insurance for every single trader....its nuts....we are working on it. Hope it goes ahead next month....
    That's what the scheme is for, the individual trader whether they are at your market or any other they want to attend. Tell them to give it a shout

oldyouth wrote: »
    That's what the scheme is for, the individual trader whether they are at your market or any other they want to attend. Tell them to give it a shout

Thanks man, they all had the insurance but didnt get it in on time for DIT so thats why we had to pull it this month but we will try and get it in asap, its mentel the work we had to do on this thinks for the thread, stay posted,

Sean Campbell.

Advertisement