Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung text size help required

• 18-09-2009 9:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Howdy.

Im having a bit of a problem with a Samsung J700. I had one earlier this year as a back up phone, and it was particularly handy for me as I was able to increase the text message font size by simply using the volume buttons on the left hand side of the phone to scroll the size upwards to make it easier for me to read. (im practically blind in daylight!) .

I bought another one the other day to use while on the road and this function didnt work on it, despite it being the exact same model as my previous one.

I returned to the store in a bit of a panic, but the guy behind the counter was surprisingly sympathetic, and swapped it over, assuming it would workk, as the demo model they had in store still had this function. However, when I got home, I found that the second model didnt have this function either. Has it been removed?

I chose the j700 last year as many friends had them and this function was ideal for me, but now Im stuck with a substitute phone that's no good to me unless I find out whats happened to the text size function.

Anyone know if it's a sotware thing or some other subtle change?

All help appreciated.

Advertisement