Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Too late too change course?how to go about it?

Options
  • 18-09-2009 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭

First year goint into week 3 and doing economics and sociology,..really want to do journalism and new media..is it too late?i have the cao points and qualifications?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭eoins2345

Go to undergraduate admissions in the main building.You will get an internal transfer application.You'll need to arrange a time and a place to meet the the course leader of both courses and The deans as you need their signatures.You need to have the form brought back by september 28th.Trying to do the same thing as yourself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭JimmyMoose

ugh stop i'm trying to do the same myself its so annoying just have to keep being persistant. Some of them in there are pretty unhelpful. I'm only going to the lectures of the course i want to get into so i better actually get in now or i wont be happy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭DJCR

If your having trouble.... call into the ULSU Education Officer.... she should be able to get the ball rolling for ye!

Good Luck in you troubles!!

Advertisement