Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ploughing 2009

Options
  • 18-09-2009 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Anything shooting related at the Ploughing this year besides the NARGC stand?

ATB,

John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭ayapatrick

Griffin hawe are having a stand at it. will ya be heading up john? dont know yet if il be able to take any of the days off yet.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

Yeah I'd like to go. My mate isn't sure yet if he can go though, if he can't I won't as it's a long enough drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭ayapatrick

johngalway wrote: »
    Yeah I'd like to go. My mate isn't sure yet if he can go though, if he can't I won't as it's a long enough drive.

ya its a bit of a long haul alright. havent been myself in a few years so wouldn mind going either.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Anything shooting related at the Ploughing this year besides the NARGC stand?

Alot of pi%%ed off farmers at the new gun liscense system perhaps??:eek::D

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭PJ Hunter

irish farmers association are at it. many more signatures expected. there calling ahern to cut out the red tape and mend the new gun laws. 180,000 farmer and families, biggest ever:D

banner2.jpg

http://www.rte.ie/news/2009/0922/ploughing.html

http://www.npa.ie/index.php

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭moose112

Not long home from the ploughing now tried the NARGC tent twice but it was packed every time i went seemed to be a lot of angry people in there.
    I am working at it for the next two days if i get time tomorrow i will check it out again tomorrow and see if i can track down Griffin and Hawes stand.

Site seems to be a good bit smaller this year and reckon the crowds must be well down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

20,000 down on last year, poor people from the cities haven't got the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭.243

moose112 wrote: »
    Not long home from the ploughing now tried the NARGC tent twice but it was packed every time i went seemed to be a lot of angry people in there.
    I am working at it for the next two days if i get time tomorrow i will check it out again tomorrow and see if i can track down Griffin and Hawes stand.

Site seems to be a good bit smaller this year and reckon the crowds must be well down.

griffin/hawe stand is beside the food tent

Advertisement