Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSYCHIC ART

Options
  • 18-09-2009 11:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭

anyone interested in psychic art and how it works ect.
    have you ever had an experience where you either drew a person who has passed or drew objects and things which then turned out to be happening in another persons life at the time you drew them?
    ive had both of these experiences and hope to take them further.would love to hear others thoughts or experiences.
    i feel this is a way for the future,more evidential than the spoken word.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Aisling&M

I'm interested in this as I was a practicing psychic/medium and am an artist.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

They do teach this in Arthur Findlay sometimes, and Ive seen SAGB mediums do it very well. The best demo I saw was a double act, one medium giving a spoken link while the other drew the spirit person. Interesting.

I do know of a guy in Ireland who does what I think he calls soul drawings, a friend had one done. Its more a personal reading than a link to spirit, though.

I did study as an artist, but dropped out, and I cant use any ability I have in art, cos I get too frustrated when whats in my head wont translate onto paper. :)

Advertisement