Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thoughtless

• 18-09-2009 11:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

I brought my wife to the Opera the other night, but for some reason she (and the audience) wasn't impressed when during the performance I stood up and roared 'He's behind You!' at the cast.

The other day my expecting wife came home from work and was extremely stressed out and tired. she'd had a bad day at work, traffic was murder on the way home and she was just told she would have to take a pay cut. So she made herself a cup of tea and settled down on the settee for a bit of relaxation, and i thought, Nows the time for me to jump up from behind the couch with my Scream mask on and shout 'Aaaaghhhhh!'

Advertisement