Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After Hours Unable to post in 15 Euro thread/gentlemans club you tube

Options
  • 19-09-2009 9:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭

Hi - I have tried to post again in the 15 euro thread in After Hours. I have no infractions or anything but it wont let me.

Also - the you tube videos in the Gentlemans Club Record Player are showing as white blanks on my laptop. Is this my problem or a site problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

CDfm wrote: »
    Hi - I have tried to post again in the 15 euro thread in After Hours. I have no infractions or anything but it wont let me.
    That has been moved to the recycling bin so nobody can post there.
    Also - the you tube videos in the Gentlemans Club Record Player are showing as white blanks on my laptop. Is this my problem or a site problem?
    Not sure what you mean there. Got any links?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

Gordon wrote: »

Not sure what you mean there. Got any links?

Its here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=62176392#post62176392

But someone posted saying it could be an internet prob -but I can view you tube so I wondered if its a link malfunction.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Look fine for me. I think it's a problem your end, sorry.

Advertisement