Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re Fresh

Options
  • 19-09-2009 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

http://www.ditsu.ie/welcome-back-gig

Welcome Back Gig!

Calling all 2nd, 3rd and 4th years. . .DIT Students WELCOME BACK!!

Venue: Dicey's Harcourt
    Date: Wednesday, 30th September 2009
    Time: 9pm onwards

They're doing very student-friendly drink prices in there to mark the occasion and Bluemoose will be providing the entertainment. They're not actually seen in DIT much these days, outside of the Freshers Ball and Grad Balls so we reckoned it's about time they played a gig for the rest of the DIT population who aren't either brand new or graduating!

Tickets are €5 and are available from your local SU from Mon 21st September.
    . . . and WELCOME BACK!

--
    Sean Campbell.
    Vice President,
    DIT Students' Union,
    Bolton Street,
    Dublin 1.

Ph: 01 402 2944
    Mob: 086 603 1076
    Email: vpservices@ditsu.ie

www.ditsu.ie
    DIT Students' Union - supporting student life

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Sometimes I just wish someone would think outside the box for this lark.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 CampbellSeanVP

Sometimes I just wish someone would think outside the box for this lark.

Thats exactly the comments we want to hear man! tell us what you want, we are working for students and we want to know what ye want, man I am still a student too so I am trying to put gigs on, but without feed back then I/ we wont know, so thanks for the feed back!

Sean Campbell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭MikeyCyrus

Thats exactly the comments we want to hear man! tell us what you want, we are working for students and we want to know what ye want, man I am still a student too so I am trying to put gigs on, but without feed back then I/ we wont know, so thanks for the feed back!

Sean Campbell.

Lock and key night :D

Advertisement