Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singing teachers in the North Kildare, City Centre Dublin area

Options
  • 19-09-2009 11:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi everyone,

Im having a bit of trouble with my current singing teacher. I have been with her for 2 years and i suppose my issues are: We'll call her "Mary"
    1. she is quite young and is more concerned with developing her own career than mine
    2. she is so unreliable she promises things and doesnt follow through eg promises of concerts and recitials etc
    3. she has no consistency from one week to another

I am not an amazing singer but I am prepared to work and her attitude is taking away my enthusiasm and my will to practise.

I NEED ADVICE!! I am looking for a decent singing teacher in the North Kildare or Dublin city centre region. I am a soprano and love IRish music, and light opera. Love the typical church soprano "wedding music" also. I am at grade 6 standard.

Reasonably priced also! I am looking into a few other options but thought it would be worth a shot here.

If you have any suggestions please post a reply.
    Thanks very much xx

Advertisement