Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Test your poker IQ..... with a difference

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

I super used it the second time round to end up with over 2k but only a 111 iq. I wonder what the absolute most money you can end up with is

• Registered Users Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭digiman

Your PokerIQScore™ is 122, finished with $1400

I would love to run that good

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Played every hand ftc, score - 111

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Conbro

Dear conor,

Thank you for taking the Free No Limit Hold'em Cash Game Test. Your PokerIQScore is 124.1843. Our analysis engine reports the following overall details about your game:

The greatest overall strength in your game is Responding to Opponents' Tendencies. You are better than 97.86% of all people in this area. You have the ability to profit significantly from this skill. Continue to take advantage of it!

The greatest overall area for improvement in your game is Bluffing

If only I got paid off so easily in real life Id be a millionaire

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭kebabfest

127. I kept cleaning the donkey at the table which helped , but I couldnt put down that QQ.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭TommyGunne

On break from doing a bit of study and decided to superuse the arse off it. $4158 with an IQ of 83. It can definitely be beaten by a minimum of 36 and likely by a lot more. I reckon top score possible is about 4400.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭steoin

ffs i run so bad ran my QQ into AA when i slowplayed and trapped him beautifully
    then allin preflop with AK vrs KK and missed 88 vrs AK and got rivered obv then JJ into KK ended up on monkey tilt shipping any 2 pre ugh i run so bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭shanethemofo

steoin wrote: »
    ffs i run so bad ran my QQ into AA when i slowplayed and trapped him beautifully
    then allin preflop with AK vrs KK and missed 88 vrs AK and got rivered obv then JJ into KK ended up on monkey tilt shipping any 2 pre ugh i run so bad

Please, oh please lord... dont let this be a level

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭TripleAce

Your PokerIQScore™ is 133 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭hiscan

• Advertisement

109 - needs work, but I fear I have hit the wall recently :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Jayminator

Ste05 wrote: »
    Your PokerIQScore™ is 120

Did everyone ship the QQ hand??

122 for me. Ya i shipped the QQ but knew he had AA.. ALways happens. I run so bad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

132. Not bad. Waiting on the email with my report now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

Dear jimbling,

Thank you for taking the Free No Limit Hold'em Cash Game Test. Your PokerIQScore is 123.0411. Our analysis engine reports the following overall details about your game:

The greatest overall strength in your game is Turn Play. You are better than 99.25% of all people in this area. You have the ability to profit significantly from this skill. Continue to take advantage of it!

The greatest overall area for improvement in your game is Pre-Flop Play

I ended up with 1200+ in chips. :D

EDIT: I folded the QQ hand. Had to be the big hand vs big hand test...could feel it. Also, it was against amazing allen so ye all should have known :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭xxlilyxx

i got 98 wit $402 left, suppose i better start practicing :(

Dear lisa,
    Thank you for taking the Free No Limit Hold'em Cash Game Test. Your PokerIQScore is 98.3909. Our analysis engine reports the following overall details about your game:
    The greatest overall strength in your game is Bluffing. You are better than 89.05% of all people in this area. You have the ability to profit significantly from this skill. Continue to take advantage of it!
    The greatest overall area for improvement in your game is Bet Size

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

I lost 3 buy ins and the others started abusing me in the chatbox so I stopped playing . That's it for me and poker.

I got this analysis, seems I need ot bluff more in tests, goes right agianst what I was taught in school.

The greatest overall strength in your game is Adjusting for Position. You are better than 88.50% of all people in this area. You have the ability to profit significantly from this skill. Continue to take advantage of it!

The greatest overall area for improvement in your game is Bluffing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

YULETIRED wrote: »
    I lost 3 buy ins and the others started abusing me in the chatbox so I stopped playing . That's it for me and poker.

Dear Willie
    It is very eveident that your too old to be playing this game and you are older than 99.99% of all players on this planet and really should give up.
    You may also learn to abuse more in the chatbox and also be aware that sticks and stones will break your bones and that words in the chatbox will never hurt you and thus should stop you punching amazing allens avatar every time he disses you as you will go broke buying new screens should you ignore my above advice and continue playing poker like the dinosaur that you are.

The greatest overall area for improvement in your game is to stop altogether

FYP willie :D

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Joyce Country

Your PokerIQScore™ is 107

finished with about 500 dollars i think. interesting game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

new training school with tommy gunne as lead instructor and me, stunty and el shambo making the content. $100 a month with a 1k signup to access our library of zero videos.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 657 ✭✭✭BuChan

got 121. was a bit of fun, checked out this video on the site.

we're folding the nut flush draw on the flop these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

score 121, ended up with $1,387........

Maybe I should take the pokerz back up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭flushje

Your PokerIQScore™ is 116

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭Enzo Scifo

Dear Enzo,

Your poker score is 117, you are better than about 94% of every person on this earth :D

However, the other 6% are the ones who actualy play poker and you will continue to get s h i t on for the coming year :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Daithio9

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

Theyre a cool site. They used a load of well known pros to give best course of actions in each hand. All the pros are contracted to different training sites though so they cant use thir names on the site (apart from BigBadBabar from DC who helped with the limit holdem part). If you actually signup, every test you take is different apparently...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭singee88

$889 up this was great craic if only poker was that simple.hitting sets everytime:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭IrishKestrel

Your PokerIQScore™ is 114

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭cuterob

Your PokerIQScore™ is 134,500

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

Dear Premierstone,

Thank you for taking the Free No Limit Hold'em Cash Game Test. Your PokerIQScore is 114.4251. Our analysis engine reports the following overall details about your game:

The greatest overall strength in your game is Bluffing. You are better than 97.87% of all people in this area. You have the ability to profit significantly from this skill. Continue to take advantage of it!

The greatest overall area for improvement in your game is Responding to Opponents' Tendencies

Thats great encourage me to bluff more ummm they obv never played on ipoker :rolleyes:

Advertisement