Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Test your poker IQ..... with a difference

Options
13»

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

134. I bet if I paid attention properly I would have got a lot less than that. I didn't get the email sent or check how much $$$ I had at the end as I thought it was a different amount every hand, but it was over 900 a few hands from the end and I won a couple of big hands after that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Itsallzen

PokerIQScore™ is 154!

Thank you for taking the Free No Limit Hold'em Cash Game Test. Your PokerIQScore is 153.8846. Our analysis engine reports the following overall details about your game:

The greatest overall strength in your game is Pre-Flop Play. You are better than 99.20% of all people in this area. You have the ability to profit significantly from this skill. Continue to take advantage of it!

The greatest overall area for improvement in your game is River Play

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

be funny if people actually took their scores seriously.

I played it more aggressive than I usually would, it's hard not to when you don't really care. I got 100 all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Kalashnikov_Kid

Thank you for taking the Free No Limit Hold'em Cash Game Test. Your PokerIQScore is 108.3407. Our analysis engine reports the following overall details about your game:

The greatest overall strength in your game is Strategic Play. You are better than 85.63% of all people in this area. You have the ability to profit significantly from this skill. Continue to take advantage of it!

The greatest overall area for improvement in your game is Knowing Prior Action

It was very obvious on some of the plays what they wanted you to do - like 6 bet 73o on the big blind to a round of callers

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

132 - greatest strength is flop play, area for improvement river play.

Surely the challenge here is to see who can get the lowest score and see what they say. Will they recommend you give up the game or ship them cash to help you improve? Hmmm I wonder.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

In order for us to analyze your game and give you the best advice, we require that players take the test seriously.
    Our analyzer was not able to give you a score, because of the unusual strategy you used.
    Work on improving your game and come back and try our test again. If you believe you reached this message in error,
    please contact us. Error code: 25

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

finished up over 1200

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Tony_Montana

124 i played at least 2 hands awfully lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭komodosp

102 - how did ye get the analysis? Did ye sign up to the thing? All I got was my score...

Also how did ye play the 3/7 hand near the end (flops full house) tried slow-playing but no one was biting, even the "Donkey" - and he had top pair...

Advertisement