Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Back to edcuation allowance help? please! :)

• 19-09-2009 12:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

hey!

im getting btea while im on a fetac level 5 course. next year i want to start a BSC course in an institute of technology. will i be allowed to retain my BTEA payments? does anyone know anything about this? help would be appreciated!

also, are you allowed to work part time on the BTEA?

thanks for any help!!

:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 561 ✭✭✭iguy

hey!

im getting btea while im on a fetac level 5 course. next year i want to start a BSC course in an institute of technology. will i be allowed to retain my BTEA payments?for this question i'm not 100% sure,so i wont answer it....does anyone know anything about this? help would be appreciated!

also, are you allowed to work part time on the BTEA?are you in receipt of any other social welfare payments?

thanks for any help!!

:)

Replyed to ya in quote.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 talkaboutcold

thanks iguy!

well, ive been on jobseekers since last november. but im on beta now... not gettin any other payment, but i was think about applying for rent allowance!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 561 ✭✭✭iguy

thanks iguy!

well, ive been on jobseekers since last november. but im on beta now... not gettin any other payment, but i was think about applying for rent allowance!

Go to www.welfare.ie or visit you local welfare officer and see what she says,em yeh i've 2 friends who are on btea one of them works 13 hours a week,and the other works 12 hours 20 mins a week,their btea money is not affected,and they get free travel expenses to the education center also...

Advertisement